frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

earn Unlimited bitcoins for free faucet with imacros script [AUTOPILOT]

I have made and I want to share this script with those people who want to earn free and large amount of bitcoins for free and without any more struggle. This script work on a bitcoins faucet will farm and upgrade automatically for you. To start work on this bitcoin autopilot you will need the following things. You can earn bitcoins by using imacros script. To earn good amount of bitcoins through this autopilot just do these steps.

First of all you have to register on this faucet: http://www.mostbitco.in/register.php

Then install the ad-ones called imacro in Mozilla firebox 
Create a new macro for Firefox and enter the following codes:

NEW UPDATED CODES: FIRST ID MACRO CODE  DOWNLAOD

FOR MINING ONLY CODE: DOWNLOAD

FOR UPGRADING SCRIPT:  DOWNLOAD

The upgrading script will do the following

This will upgrade houses / hackers / and buy hacking equipment -you need to configure this to what you want (how many houses / offense&defense trained and which items to buy - you can work it out .

IMG
NOTE: These codes are to be run simultaneously in a separate Firefox window (i.e. 3 windows open running 1 script each). Enjoy earning bitcoins and remain visit to my blog to learn more about bitcoins.