frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

The best profitable cpu coin for mining

57fc5a1a4443cpng

I think XMR or BCN. For CPU.

And I love how some people tell people that mine with CPUs not to or that you should give up. I CPU mine daily as well as GPU and ASIC mine. I mine XMR with CPU and over time the Satoshi that you make does add up. I take mine and invest in ICOs and sometime double if not triple what I mined. There for CPU mining can be worth if. Unless you just plan on mining and selling. Take the little you get and try the lotto to make a lot.

I hate when people say to give up.

To give you all that think that mining isn't worth it when it comes to CPUs.
I started with only CPU mining. Even when people said that is wasn't worth it. I made little satoshi and again invested what i mined.

Today I now sit on over $10k worth of BTC. And the only investment that I have was The Solar I use to charge my computer. I turned hardly nothing into something.

So it can be done even with a higher DIFF. Just wouldn't recommend BTC with CPU. Takes to long to to earn anything.

OK sorry i went on but I just hate when people say you cant or to give up.