frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The best free bitcoin mining software

Rather than focus on attempting to mine bitcoin (which, due to the level of competition you’re up against such as colossal multi-national industrial mining ventures has long since become unpractical to mine on an individual level), rather shoot for some of the “altcoins” which have exponentially less competition. If you decide to mine altcoins (which can be easily and anonymously traded for bitcoins on an exchange such as this one: YoBit.Net - Lisk (LSK) Exchange ) I would highly recommend using the free MinerGate software and mining pool.

Key features of the MinerGate software

• One click GUI mining (no configurations or tutorials required)
  • Smart Mining (automatic mining of the most profitable currency)
  • Variable difficulty (effective optimization for any user PC)
  • Effective CPU-mining
  • Easy withdrawal of mined coins
  • All popular operating systems supported: Windows, Mac, Linux (Ubuntu, Fedora, etc.)
  • All types of processors supported: CPU, GPU, ASIC
  • 3rd party miners supported
  • Mining profitability calculator
  • Direct transfers to exchange
  • Network Fee can be set manually
  • 2 Factor Authentication
  • Charts - difficulty, network hashrate, coins in circulation, block reward, etc

To learn more about the features and functions of MinerGate, you can read my company’s full review of MinerGate here: ResoNova

Download MinerGate and begin mining here: Smart multicurrency mining pool & 1-click GUI miner