frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How profitable it is automated bitcoin trading?

There are four main ideas to have before doing some automated trading for Bitcoin trading I believe.

1. Bitcoins price is quite stable now but rises suddenly for no known reason sometimes. Automated trading would thus eventually fail here.

2. Automated trading is the best if you do it yourself with your own strategy. At least, you know what are your parameters and how your bot will trade.

3. I believe it is always better for Bitcoin trading to have a bot proposing you trading actions and then a human interaction to confirm it.

4. There are some companies doing automated bitcoin trading and you can put your trust in them, but there will always be a risk such as if you your money into a hedge fund or an index for example.

Now to answer your question, it is hard to tell how much return you can expect over one year, but I have seen one company doing some automated trading of bitcoins to always get positive returns (but i don't remember the details) so you might looks into that.

I hope that will help you!